Dr Ml King Junior Literary&fine Arts
- Dr Ml King Junior Literary&fine Arts's student population of 576 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||576 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dr Ml King Junior Literary&fine Arts's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#994 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Evanston CCSD 65 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Evanston Joseph E Hill Education Center Grades: PK | 344 students
1500 Mcdaniel Ave
Evanston, IL 60201
(847)859-8301 0.1 PK 344
- Evanston Walker Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 368 students
3601 Church St
Evanston, IL 60203
(847)859-8330 0.6 K-5 368
- Skokie Dr Bessie Rhodes-global Studies Grades: K-8 | 361 students
3701 Davis St
Skokie, IL 60076
(847)859-8440 0.7 K-8 361
- Evanston Dewey Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 538 students
1551 Wesley Ave
Evanston, IL 60201
(847)859-8140 0.8 K-5 538
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.