Drummond High School
- Drummond High School's student population of 72 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Drummond High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Drummond H S School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Drummond Drummond School Grades: PK-6 | 74 students
108 W Edwards
Drummond, MT 59832
(406)288-3283 0.0 PK-6 74
- Hall Hall School Grades: PK-8 | 26 students
109 West Main
Hall, MT 59837
(406)288-3440 7.5 PK-8 26
- Gold Creek Gold Creek School Grades: PK-8 | 6 students
825 Gold Creek Rd
Gold Creek, MT 59733
(406)288-3560 12.0 PK-8 6
- Helmville Helmville School Grades: PK-8 | 15 students
201 Schoolhouse Rd
Helmville, MT 59843
(406)793-5656 16.2 PK-8 15
- Garrison Garrison School Grades: PK-6 | 16 students
33 School House Rd
Garrison, MT 59731
(406)846-1043 19.0 PK-6 16
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.