- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 248 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 31%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 47% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 52% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
47% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 52% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Durham Intermediate?
248 students attend Durham Intermediate.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
69% of Durham Intermediate students are White, 23% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Durham Intermediate?
Durham Intermediate has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Durham Intermediate offer ?
Durham Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Durham Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities