E.s.h. Greene Elementary School
E.s.h. Greene Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- E.s.h. Greene Elementary School's student population of 640 students has grown by 32% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 23% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||640 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- E.s.h. Greene Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1740 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Richmond City Pblc Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richmond Broad Rock Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 874 students
4615 Ferguson Ln
Richmond, VA 23234
(804)780-5048 0.9 PK-5 874
- Richmond J.l. Francis Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 551 students
5146 Snead Rd
Richmond, VA 23224
(804)745-3702 1.2 PK-5 551
- Richmond George Wythe High School Grades: 9-12 | 927 students
4314 Crutchfield St
Richmond, VA 23225
(804)780-5037 1.4 9-12 927
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.