East Broad Street School
- East Broad Street School's student population of 646 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||646 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- East Broad Street School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2169 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chatham County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Savannah Hubert Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 504 students
768 Grant St
Savannah, GA 31401
(912)395-5235 0.4 6-8 504
- Savannah Spencer Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 450 students
3609 Hopkins St
Savannah, GA 31405
(912)395-2500 0.7 PK-5 450
- Savannah The Stem Academy At Bartlett Grades: 6-8 | 693 students
207 Montgomery Crossroads
Savannah, GA 31406
(912)395-3500 0.8 6-8 693
- Savannah Esther F. Garrison School Of Visual And Performing Arts Grades: PK-8 | 757 students
649 W Jones St
Savannah, GA 31401
(912)395-5975 1.0 PK-8 757
- Savannah Gadsden Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 600 students
919 May St
Savannah, GA 31415
(912)395-5940 1.1 PK-5 600
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.