- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 653 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 26:1
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 11% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 32% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
11% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 32% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Eastmont Intermediate?
653 students attend Eastmont Intermediate.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
98% of Eastmont Intermediate students are Hispanic, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Eastmont Intermediate?
Eastmont Intermediate has a student ration of 26:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Eastmont Intermediate offer ?
Eastmont Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Eastmont Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities