Edwards County High School
- Edwards County High School's student population of 280 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Edwards County High School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#468 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Edwards County CUSD 1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albion Albion Grade School Grades: PK-8 | 465 students
361 W Main St
Albion, IL 62806
(618)445-2327 0.0 PK-8 465
- Grayville Grayville Junior Senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 150 students
728 W North St
Grayville, IL 62844
(618)375-7114 8.9 6-12 150
- Grayville Wells Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 171 students
704 W North St
Grayville, IL 62844
(618)375-7214 8.9 PK-5 171
- West Salem West Salem Grade School Grades: PK-8 | 186 students
105 E School St
West Salem, IL 62476
(618)456-8881 10.6 PK-8 186
- Mount Erie Mount Erie Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 71 students
300 School Dr
Mount Erie, IL 62446
(618)854-2611 13.1 K-4 71
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.