Elk Grove High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,854 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 62%
- Graduation Rate: 95% (Top 30% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 58% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 58% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Elk Grove High School?
The graduation rate of Elk Grove High School is 95%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Elk Grove High School?
1,854 students attend Elk Grove High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
38% of Elk Grove High School students are White, 28% of students are Hispanic, 15% of students are Asian, 9% of students are Two or more races, 8% of students are Black, and 2% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Elk Grove High School?
Elk Grove High School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Elk Grove High School offer ?
Elk Grove High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Elk Grove High School part of?
Elk Grove High School is part of Elk Grove Unified School District.
Review Elk Grove High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities