Elmwood Elementary School
Elmwood Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Elmwood Elementary School's student population of 564 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2017)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||564 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Elmwood Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#29 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||New Berlin School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Muskego Tess Corners Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 495 students
W147s6800 Durham Dr
Muskego, WI 53150
(262)971-1860 1.3 PK-4 495
- Hales Corners Hales Corners Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 564 students
11319 W Godsell Ave
Hales Corners, WI 53130
(414)525-8800 1.7 PK-5 564
- Hales Corners Edgerton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 434 students
5145 S 116th St
Hales Corners, WI 53130
(414)525-8900 1.8 PK-5 434
- New Berlin Eisenhower Middle/high Grades: 7-12 | 1186 students
4333 S Sunnyslope Rd
New Berlin, WI 53151
(262)789-6300 1.9 7-12 1186
- Milwaukee Whitnall Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 570 students
5025 S 116th St
Milwaukee, WI 53228
(414)525-8650 1.9 6-8 570
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.