Entrepreneur High School
- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 567 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 38:1
- Minority Enrollment: 91%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 6-9% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
6-9% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
How many students attend Entrepreneur High School?
567 students attend Entrepreneur High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
67% of Entrepreneur High School students are Hispanic, 20% of students are Black, 9% of students are White, 2% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Entrepreneur High School?
Entrepreneur High School has a student ration of 38:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Entrepreneur High School offer ?
Entrepreneur High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Entrepreneur High School part of?
Entrepreneur High School is part of Entrepreneur High School District.
Review Entrepreneur High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities