Ep Pearce Elementary School
- Ep Pearce Elementary School's student population of 729 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||729 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ep Pearce Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#185 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Guilford County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greensboro Northwest Guilford High School Grades: 9-12 | 2101 students
5240 Northwest School Road
Greensboro, NC 27409
(336)605-3300 1.0 9-12 2101
- Oak Ridge Oak Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 745 students
2050 Oak Ridge Road
Oak Ridge, NC 27310
(336)643-8410 3.5 PK-5 745
- Greensboro Guilford Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 566 students
920 Stage Coach Trail
Greensboro, NC 27410
(336)316-5844 3.7 PK-5 566
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.