|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||600 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
The diversity score of Ethos Classical is 0.17, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.69. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 1985-1986 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
- Ethos Classical is deeply committed to ensuring all students live up to their power and potential by providing a rigorous literacy and arts-based education. Ethos Classical is an elementary school built on research and the best practices of high performing schools nationwide and is uniquely focused on educating students in South Atlanta. Ethos Classical’s philosophical approach to creating an extraordinary school for the students of Atlanta is based on three foundational beliefs: 1) Every child, no matter race, socio-economic status, zip code or home language, deserves an extraordinary education that prepares them for a life of choice and opportunity; 2) Students thrive in a warm, structured and supportive environment; and 3) Literacy and the arts are critical components of a robust elementary education. For more information, please visit our website: www.ethosclassical.org.
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school to Ethos Classical is Tri-cities High School (1.2 miles away)
The nearest middle school is Kipp South Fulton Academy School (1.3 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Perkerson Elementary School (0.5 miles away)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Perkerson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 455 students
2040 Brewer Blvd Sw
Atlanta, GA 30310
(404) 802-3950 0.5 PK-5 455
- Atlanta Hutchinson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 457 students
650 Cleveland Ave Sw
Atlanta, GA 30315
(404) 802-7650 0.8 PK-5 457
- Atlanta Parklane Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 515 students
2809 Blount St
Atlanta, GA 30344
(470) 254-8070 1 PK-5 515
Exploring post graduation options for high school students.
The Common Core State Standards were developed as a means to prepare K-12 students for success in college or the workforce upon graduation from high school. Since their inception, they have been adopted by 43 states. While much support has been given for the standards, many criticisms have emerged as well.
June 17, 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has turned the world on its head. The effects of the global pandemic will be felt for years to come, though maybe more so in certain populations. Here’s what you need to know about the current state of special education in the United States.