Parklane Elementary School
Parklane Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Parklane Elementary School's student population of 572 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||572 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Parklane Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1988 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fulton County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Hutchinson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 482 students
650 Cleveland Ave Sw
Atlanta, GA 30315
(404)802-7650 0.8 PK-5 482
- Atlanta Aps-forrest Hills Academy Grades: 6-12 | 97 students
2930 Forrest Hills Dr Sw
Atlanta, GA 30315
(404)591-7275 1.4 6-12 97
- Atlanta Perkerson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 497 students
2040 Brewer Blvd Sw
Atlanta, GA 30310
(404)802-3950 1.5 PK-5 497
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.