- The student population of 1860 students has declined by 10% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||1,860 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.32 is more than the state average of 0.23. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Euclid City School District's student population of 5,436 students has decreased by 5% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $14,383 is higher than the state average of $12,590. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $15,913 is higher than the state average of $12,240. The district spending/student has grown by 17% over four years.
|School District Name||Euclid City School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||5,436||909|
|District Total Revenue||$78 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$87 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$14,383||$12,590|
|District Spending / Student||$15,913||$12,240|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EuclidPinnacle AcademyGrades: KG-8 | 727 students
860 E 222nd St
Euclid, OH 44123
EuclidEuclid Schools Early Learning CenterGrades: PK | 210 students
22800 Fox Ave
Euclid, OH 44123
ClevelandArbor Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 595 students
20400 Arbor Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44119
MentorNew Day Academy Boarding & Day SchoolGrades: KG-12 | 196 students
8566 Barbara Dr
Mentor, OH 44060
EuclidChardon Hills Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 521 students
1455 E 260th St
Euclid, OH 44132