Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 102 students
- Minority Enrollment: 19%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in UT
- Math Proficiency: 30-39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), UT Dept. of Education
Eureka School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Eureka School's ranking?
Eureka School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for: Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% UT state average), while 40-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 43% UT state average).
How many students attend Eureka School?
102 students attend Eureka School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
81% of Eureka School students are White, 10% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are American Indian, and 2% of students are Black.
What grades does Eureka School offer ?
Eureka School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Eureka School part of?
Eureka School is part of Tintic School District.
Review Eureka School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities