- Eureka School's student population of 101 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eureka School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 932 schools in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank||#631 out of 932 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tintic School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eureka Tintic Preschool Grades: PK | 15 students
55 E Main, 55 E Main
Eureka, UT 84628
(435)433-6363 0.0 PK 15
- Eureka Tintic High School Grades: 7-12 | 132 students
525 E Main, 525 E Main
Eureka, UT 84628
(435)433-6939 2.2 7-12 132
- Goshen Goshen School Grades: PK-6 | 354 students
60 N Center
Goshen, UT 84633
(801)667-3361 11.4 PK-6 354
- Santaquin Santaquin School Grades: PK-6 | 755 students
25 S 400 W
Santaquin, UT 84655
(801)754-3611 17.0 PK-6 755
- Mona Mona School Grades: K-6 | 399 students
260 E 200 S
Mona, UT 84645
(435)623-2082 17.1 K-6 399
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.