Exceptional Child Coop.
- Exceptional Child Coop.'s student population of 31 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
- Exceptional Child Coop.'s student:teacher ratio of 2:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Houston R-i School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Houston Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 213 students
423 W Pine
Houston, MO 65483
(417)967-3024 0.1 6-8 213
- Raymondville Raymondville Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 163 students
135 W Hwy B
Raymondville, MO 65555
(417)457-6237 6.7 PK-8 163
- Success Success Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 119 students
10341 Hwy 17
Success, MO 65570
(417)967-2597 7.6 PK-8 119
- Licking Licking Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 486 students
125 College Ave
Licking, MO 65542
(573)674-3211 12.6 PK-6 486
- Licking Licking High School Grades: 7-12 | 412 students
125 College Avenue
Licking, MO 65542
(573)674-2711 13.0 7-12 412
Learn about how sugar-free public schools enjoy improved student behavior, higher test scores, and healthier students.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.