Farley Elementary School
Farley Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Farley Elementary School's student population of 227 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Farley Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 1,232 schools in Iowa (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#18 out of 1232 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Western Dubuque Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Farley Drexler Middle- Intermediate School Grades: 5-8 | 748 students
405 3rd Ave Ne
Farley, IA 52046
(563) 744-3371 0.0 5-8 748
- Epworth Western Dubuque High School Grades: 9-12 | 930 students
302 5th Ave Sw
Epworth, IA 52045
(563) 876-3442 3.1 9-12 930
- Epworth Epworth Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 289 students
201 Jacoby Drive E
Epworth, IA 52045
(563) 876-5514 3.5 PK-4 289
- Dyersville Dyersville Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 285 students
813 12th Ave Sw
Dyersville, IA 52040
(563) 875-8484 6.5 PK-4 285
- Peosta Peosta Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 326 students
8522 Burds Rd
Peosta, IA 52068
(563) 588-9010 7.8 PK-5 326
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.