Farwell J High School
- Farwell J High School's student population of 134 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Farwell J High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3722 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||FARWELL ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Farwell Farwell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 268 students
601 Ave G
Farwell, TX 79325
(806)481-9131 0.1 PK-5 268
- Farwell Farwell High School Grades: 9-12 | 137 students
801 Ave G
Farwell, TX 79325
(806)481-3351 0.1 9-12 137
- Texico Texico Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 278 students
520 North Griffin
Texico, NM 88135
(505)482-3801 1.2 PK-5 278
- Clovis Highland Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 309 students
100 East Plains St
Clovis, NM 88101
(505)769-4445 10.3 K-5 309
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.