Feather Falls Elementary School
- Feather Falls Elementary School's student population of 13 students has grown by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Feather Falls Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2645 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Feather Falls Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oroville Ipakanni Early College Charter Grades: K-12 | 65 students
1459 Downer St.
Oroville, CA 95966
(530)532-1165 0.8 K-12 65
- Berry Creek Berry Creek Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 66 students
286 Rockerfeller Rd.
Berry Creek, CA 95916
(530)589-1633 6.8 K-8 66
- Challenge Yuba Feather Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 123 students
18008 Oregon Hill Rd.
Challenge, CA 95925
(530)740-4040 7.8 K-6 123
- Camptonville Camptonville Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 63 students
16585 Sch St.
Camptonville, CA 95922
(530)288-3277 14.6 K-8 63
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.