Feather Falls Elementary School
Feather Falls Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 1%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Feather Falls Elementary School's student population of 13 students has grown by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Feather Falls Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#3071 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Feather Falls Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Feather Falls Elementary School is Ipakanni Early College Charter (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oroville Ipakanni Early College Charter Grades: K-12 | 66 students
1459 Downer St.
Oroville, CA 95966
(530) 532-1165 0.8 K-12 66
- Berry Creek Berry Creek Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 67 students
286 Rockerfeller Rd.
Berry Creek, CA 95916
(530) 589-1633 6.8 K-8 67
- Challenge Yuba Feather Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 132 students
18008 Oregon Hill Rd.
Challenge, CA 95925
(530) 740-4040 7.8 K-6 132
- Camptonville Camptonville Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 55 students
16585 Sch St.
Camptonville, CA 95922
(530) 288-3277 14.6 K-8 55
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.