Fellsmere Elementary School
- Fellsmere Elementary School's student population of 615 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||615 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fellsmere Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Indian River School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sebastian Sebastian Charter Junior High School Grades: 5-8 | 287 students
782 Wave St
Sebastian, FL 32958
(772)388-8838 7.5 5-8 287
- Sebastian Sebastian Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 520 students
400 Sebastian Blvd
Sebastian, FL 32958
(772)978-8200 7.8 K-5 520
- Vero Beach Liberty Magnet School Grades: K-5 | 553 students
6850 81st St
Vero Beach, FL 32967
(772)564-5300 8.5 K-5 553
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.