Floral City Elementary School
- Floral City Elementary School's student population of 353 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||353 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Floral City Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#609 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CITRUS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clearwater Eyes-e-nini-hassee Camp Grades: 5-12 | 25 students
7027 East Stage Coach Trail
Clearwater, FL 33765
(352)726-3883 1.8 5-12 25
- Inverness Citrus High School Grades: 9-12 | 1460 students
600 W Highland Blvd
Inverness, FL 34452
(352)726-2241 6.2 9-12 1460
- Inverness Pleasant Grove Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 748 students
630 Pleasant Grove Rd
Inverness, FL 34452
(352)637-4400 6.2 PK-5 748
- Inverness Citrus Virtual Instruction (course Offerings) Grades: 9-12
1007 W Main St
Inverness, FL 34450
(352)726-1931 6.5 9-12 n/a
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.