Flowers Elementary School
- Flowers Elementary School's student population of 426 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||426 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Flowers Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,270 schools in Alabama (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#776 out of 1270 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Montgomery County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery Goodwyn Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 534 students
209 Perry Hill Rd
Montgomery, AL 36109
(334) 260-1021 0.9 6-8 534
- Montgomery Capitol Heights Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 607 students
116 Federal Dr
Montgomery, AL 36107
(334) 260-1000 1.6 6-8 607
- Montgomery Dalraida Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 742 students
440 Dalraida Rd
Montgomery, AL 36109
(334) 260-1007 1.7 K-5 742
- Montgomery Dannelly Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 595 students
3425 Carter Hill Rd
Montgomery, AL 36111
(334) 269-3657 1.7 K-5 595
Parents nationwide are opting out of state testing. Hoping to send a message to lawmakers, they are refusing to allow their children to take standardized tests.
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
The Obama Administration recently warned states that refusing enrollment to students based on citizenship or immigration status violates federal law.