Folsom Elementary School
Folsom Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Folsom Elementary School's student population of 446 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||446 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Folsom Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 1,277 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#158 out of 1277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Tammany Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Folsom Folsom Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 199 students
83055 Hay Hollow Road
Folsom, LA 70437
(985) 796-3724 1.0 6-8 199
- Franklinton Enon Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 267 students
14058 Highway 16
Franklinton, LA 70438
(985) 839-3976 9.4 PK-5 267
- Covington Florida Parishes Juvenile Detention Cntr. Grades: 3-12 | 45 students
28528 Highway 190
Covington, LA 70433
(985) 893-6292 10.2 3-12 45
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?