- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 677 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 88%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 22% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Foreign Language Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Foreign Language Academy's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Foreign Language Academy?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Foreign Language Academy?
What grades does Foreign Language Academy offer ?
What school district is Foreign Language Academy part of?
Review Foreign Language Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities