Lincoln College Prep.
Lincoln College Prep. places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 5%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
Lincoln College Prep.'s student population of 1,043 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
The teacher population of 51 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2007, 2014)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||1,043 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
Lincoln College Prep. is ranked within the top 10% of all 2,085 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
The diversity score of Lincoln College Prep. is 0.71, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.47. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
Overall Testing Rank
|#177 out of 2085 schools|
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (13-14)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kansas City 33 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school to Lincoln College Prep. is Success Academy (0.6 miles away)
The nearest middle school is Kipp Endeavor Academy (0.6 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Wendell Phillips Elementary School (0.3 miles away)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Miles Grades Students
- Kansas City Wendell Phillips Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 318 students
Kansas City, MO 64127
(816) 418-3755 0.3 PK-6 318
- Kansas City Kipp Endeavor Academy Grades: K-8 | 548 students
2700 E 18th St Ste 155b
Kansas City, MO 64127
(816) 241-3994 0.6 K-8 548
- Kansas City Success Academy Grades: K-12
1601 Forest Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64108
(816) 418-5300 0.6 K-12 n/a
- Kansas City Manual Career Technical Center Grades: 11-12
1215 Truman Rd
Kansas City, MO 64106
(816) 418-5205 0.7 11-12 n/a
- Kansas City B W Sheperd School Grades: K-12
2727 Tracy Ave
Kansas City, MO 64109
(816) 889-3502 0.8 K-12 n/a
It is a very exquisite school for raising children that want to or will go to college.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - codyj
While Facebook is getting all the attention in teen social media, LinkedIn offers some serious benefits in networking and professional grooming. We look at how high school student can use this network to their advantage.
Teach for America has been applauded for many of its exemplary teachers and innovative training, but can the model be sustained throughout all communities? Learn about what the proponents and critics have to say.
The Obama administration is proposing to leave NCLB behind. Learn about the proposed reforms that will change the No Child Left Behind Act.