Forestville Elementary School
Top Placements (California)
Forestville Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Forestville Elementary School's student population of 79 students has grown by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Forestville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Forestville Elementary School is Forestville Union Elementary School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Forestville Union Elementary School District's student population of 344 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $11,901 is higher than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has declined by 7% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,141 is less than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has declined by 10% over four school years.
|School District Name||Forestville Union Elementary School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||344||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$4 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$4 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,901||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$11,141||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Forestville Forestville Academy Grades: 2-8 | 265 students
6321 Highway 116
Forestville, CA 95436
(707)887-2279 0.0 2-8 265
- Sebastopol Oak Grove Elementary School Grades: K | 79 students
8760 Bower St.
Sebastopol, CA 95472
(707)823-5225 3.0 K 79
- Santa Rosa Olivet Elementary Charter Grades: K-6 | 323 students
1825 Willowside Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)522-3045 4.4 K-6 323
- Santa Rosa Pivot Online Charter - North Bay Grades: K-12 | 244 students
2999 Cleveland Ave. Ste. D
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)843-4676 5.1 K-12 244
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.