Oak Grove Elementary/willowside Middle School
- Oak Grove Elementary/willowside Middle School's student population of 752 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||752 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oak Grove Elementary/willowside Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1475 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oak Grove Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Rosa Pivot Online Charter - North Bay Grades: K-12 | 310 students
2999 Cleveland Ave. Ste. D
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)843-4676 0.0 K-12 310
- Santa Rosa Olivet Elementary Charter Grades: K-6 | 305 students
1825 Willowside Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)522-3045 1.9 K-6 305
- Santa Rosa Wright Charter Grades: K-8 | 529 students
4389 Price Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
(707)542-0556 2.0 K-8 529
- Santa Rosa Piner High School Grades: 9-12 | 1294 students
1700 Fulton Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(707)528-5245 2.4 9-12 1294
- Sebastopol Analy High School Grades: 9-12 | 1200 students
6950 Analy Ave.
Sebastopol, CA 95472
(707)824-2300 2.5 9-12 1200
I love this school so much! We have a new principle now, but before with Mz. Saxon, school was something to look forward to!The New Principle is okay, we haven't really got to know him yet... Also the teachers rock! ESP. Mr. Cook!!!!!!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - hello
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how some states and schools are now requiring that students complete a graduation project, often either to replace or supplement an exit exam.
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?