Oak Grove Elementary/willowside Middle School
- Oak Grove Elementary/willowside Middle School's student population of 774 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||774 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oak Grove Elementary/willowside Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2247 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oak Grove Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Oak Grove Elementary/willowside Middle School is Pivot Online Charter - North Bay (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Rosa Pivot Online Charter - North Bay Grades: K-12 | 381 students
2999 Cleveland Ave. Ste. D
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)843-4676 0.0 K-12 381
- Santa Rosa Olivet Elementary Charter Grades: K-6 | 317 students
1825 Willowside Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)522-3045 1.9 K-6 317
- Santa Rosa Wright Charter Grades: K-8 | 497 students
4389 Price Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
(707)542-0556 2.0 K-8 497
- Santa Rosa Piner High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,357 student
1700 Fulton Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(707)528-5245 2.4 9-12 1,357
- Sebastopol Analy High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,145 student
6950 Analy Ave.
Sebastopol, CA 95472
(707)824-2300 2.5 9-12 1,145
I love this school so much! We have a new principle now, but before with Mz. Saxon, school was something to look forward to!The New Principle is okay, we haven't really got to know him yet... Also the teachers rock! ESP. Mr. Cook!!!!!!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - hello
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.