- Forestville Academy's student population of 265 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-8|
|Total Students||265 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Forestville Academy is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Forestville Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Forestville Forestville Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 79 students
6321 Highway 116
Forestville, CA 95436
(707)887-2279 0.0 K-1 79
- Sebastopol Oak Grove Elementary School Grades: K | 79 students
8760 Bower St.
Sebastopol, CA 95472
(707)823-5225 3.0 K 79
- Santa Rosa Olivet Elementary Charter Grades: K-6 | 323 students
1825 Willowside Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)522-3045 4.4 K-6 323
- Santa Rosa Pivot Online Charter - North Bay Grades: K-12 | 244 students
2999 Cleveland Ave. Ste. D
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)843-4676 5.1 K-12 244
We’ll report on a new partnership between schools in Chicago and Boston that is bringing an award-winning digital education platform to their schools. So what exactly is Boom Writer?
We've put together this resource guide to help students and adults get the help they require to choose a good language immersion program.
We examine the oldest school district west of the Mississippi River – the Hawaii Department of Education.