- Forsyth 7-8's student population of 61 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Forsyth 7-8's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#418 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Forsyth Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rosebud Rosebud School Grades: PK-6 | 20 students
601 Main Street
Rosebud, MT 59347
(406)347-5353 11.4 PK-6 20
- Colstrip Pine Butte Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 269 students
2800 Durango Drive
Colstrip, MT 59323
(406)748-4699 24.9 PK-5 269
- Hysham Hysham School Grades: PK-6 | 33 students
115 Summit Street
Hysham, MT 59038
(406)342-5237 26.3 PK-6 33
- Miles City S H School Grades: PK-8 | 2 students
6281 Moon Creek Road
Miles City, MT 59301
(406)421-5560 30.4 PK-8 2
- Miles City Washington 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 232 students
210 North 9th
Miles City, MT 59301
(406)234-2084 40.9 7-8 232
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.