Fort Braden School
- Fort Braden School's student population of 836 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 50 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||836 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fort Braden School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2364 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Leon School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Havana East Gadsden High School Grades: 8-12 | 794 students
27001 Blue Star Hwy
Havana, FL 32333
(850)662-2300 8.0 8-12 794
- Quincy Crossroad Academy Grades: PK-12 | 488 students
470 Strong Rd
Quincy, FL 32351
(850)875-9626 9.3 PK-12 488
- Tallahassee Second Chance At Ghazvini Learning Center Grades: K-12 | 76 students
860 Blountstown St
Tallahassee, FL 32304
(850)488-2087 10.0 K-12 76
- Tallahassee Success Academy At Ghazvini Learning Center Grades: 6-12 | 314 students
854 Blountstown St
Tallahassee, FL 32304
(850)488-2087 10.1 6-12 314
- Tallahassee Leon Virtual Academy Grades: 6-12
725 S Calhoun St
Tallahassee, FL 32301
(850)487-7804 10.2 6-12 n/a
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Tyler Kunte
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.