Fort White Elementary School
- Fort White Elementary School's student population of 659 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||659 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fort White Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1014 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||COLUMBIA School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort White Fort White High School Grades: 6-12 | 1154 students
17828 Sw State Road 47
Fort White, FL 32038
(386)497-5952 0.4 6-12 1154
- Lake City Belmont Academy Grades: PK-12 | 427 students
1476 Sw Walter Ave
Lake City, FL 32024
(386)487-0487 9.3 PK-12 427
- Lake City Columbia City Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 610 students
7438 Sw State Road 47
Lake City, FL 32024
(386)758-4850 10.0 PK-5 610
- High Springs High Springs Community School Grades: PK-8 | 887 students
1015 N Main St
High Springs, FL 32643
(386)454-1958 10.1 PK-8 887
- Branford Branford Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 683 students
26801 State Road 247
Branford, FL 32008
(386)935-5700 12.4 PK-5 683
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.