Frances F. Mack Intermediate
- Grades: 5-6
- Enrollment: 506 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 50%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 15% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 19% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Frances F. Mack Intermediate?
506 students attend Frances F. Mack Intermediate.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
50% of Frances F. Mack Intermediate students are White, 24% of students are Hispanic, 20% of students are Black, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Frances F. Mack Intermediate?
Frances F. Mack Intermediate has a student ration of 14:1, which is equal to the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Frances F. Mack Intermediate offer ?
Frances F. Mack Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 5-6 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Frances F. Mack Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities