Frank D. Parent
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 439 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 99%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 27% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 27% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Frank D. Parent?
439 students attend Frank D. Parent.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
77% of Frank D. Parent students are Black, 19% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are White.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Frank D. Parent?
Frank D. Parent has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Frank D. Parent offer ?
Frank D. Parent offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
Review Frank D. Parent. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities