- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 357 students
- Minority Enrollment: 70%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in UT
- Math Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), UT Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
25-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% UT state average), while 25-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% UT state average).
How many students attend Franklin School?
357 students attend Franklin School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
56% of Franklin School students are Hispanic, 30% of students are White, 7% of students are Hawaiian, 3% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What grades does Franklin School offer ?
Franklin School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review Franklin School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities