Frankton Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 821 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 10%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in IN
- Math Proficiency: 43% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 31% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IN Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
43% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% IN state average), while 31% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 43% IN state average).
How many students attend Frankton Elementary School?
821 students attend Frankton Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
90% of Frankton Elementary School students are White, 5% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Frankton Elementary School?
Frankton Elementary School has a student ration of 21:1, which is higher than the Indiana state average of 16:1.
What grades does Frankton Elementary School offer ?
Frankton Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Frankton Elementary School part of?
Frankton Elementary School is part of Frankton-Lapel Community Schools School District.
Review Frankton Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities