Freese Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 255 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 98%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 45-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Freese Elementary School?
255 students attend Freese Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
59% of Freese Elementary School students are Hispanic, 15% of students are Black, 13% of students are Asian, 10% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are White, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Freese Elementary School?
Freese Elementary School has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Freese Elementary School offer ?
Freese Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
What school district is Freese Elementary School part of?
Freese Elementary School is part of San Diego Unified School District.
Review Freese Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities