- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 315 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 96%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 26% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 31% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
26% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 31% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Fulton K-8?
315 students attend Fulton K-8.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
43% of Fulton K-8 students are Hispanic, 28% of students are Black, 16% of students are Asian, 8% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are White, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Fulton K-8?
Fulton K-8 has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Fulton K-8 offer ?
Fulton K-8 offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
View the Fulton K-8 yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Fulton K-8. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities