Fromberg 7-8 places among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Fromberg 7-8's student population of 18 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fromberg 7-8's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#174 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fromberg K-12 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fromberg Fromberg School Grades: PK-6 | 60 students
319 School Street
Fromberg, MT 59029
(406)668-7755 0.0 PK-6 60
- Bridger Bridger Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 116 students
106 North 4th Street
Bridger, MT 59014
(406)662-3588 6.7 PK-6 116
- Bridger Bridger High School Grades: 9-12 | 58 students
429 West Park Avenue
Bridger, MT 59014
(406)662-3533 6.7 9-12 58
- Joliet Joliet School Grades: PK-6 | 180 students
300 N Park St
Joliet, MT 59041
(406)962-3541 6.9 PK-6 180
- Roberts Roberts School Grades: PK-6 | 56 students
106 Maple St
Roberts, MT 59070
(406)445-2421 12.6 PK-6 56
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.