Fruitvale Elementary School
- Fruitvale Elementary School's student population of 847 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||847 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fruitvale Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#6228 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hemet Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hemet Tahquitz High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,611 student
4425 Titan Trail
Hemet, CA 92545
(951) 765-6300 0.7 9-12 1,611
- Hemet Cawston Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 777 students
4000 W. Menlo Ave.
Hemet, CA 92545
(951) 765-0277 0.8 K-5 777
- San Jacinto Megan Cope Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 979 students
2550 Via La Sierra Ln.
San Jacinto, CA 92582
(951) 654-6069 1.8 K-5 979
- Hemet Family Tree Learning Center Grades: K-8 | 104 students
26400 Dartmouth St.
Hemet, CA 92544
(951) 765-5193 2.3 K-8 104
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.