Tahquitz High School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,698 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 85%
- Graduation Rate: 94% (Top 30% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 42% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Tahquitz High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tahquitz High School's ranking?
Tahquitz High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Most improved public schools (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 42% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Tahquitz High School?
The graduation rate of Tahquitz High School is 94%, which is higher than the California state average of 85%.
How many students attend Tahquitz High School?
1,698 students attend Tahquitz High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
71% of Tahquitz High School students are Hispanic, 15% of students are White, 9% of students are Black, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Tahquitz High School?
Tahquitz High School has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Tahquitz High School offer ?
Tahquitz High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Tahquitz High School part of?
Tahquitz High School is part of Hemet Unified School District.
Review Tahquitz High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities