Georgetown Jr/sr High School
- Georgetown Jr/sr High School's student population of 446 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||446 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Georgetown Jr/sr High School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#1635 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Georgetown Exempted Village School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Georgetown Georgetown Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 583 students
935 Mt. Orab Pike
Georgetown, OH 45121
(937)378-6235 0.0 PK-6 583
- Georgetown Southern Hills Career Technical Center Grades: 7-12
9193 Hamer Rd
Georgetown, OH 45121
(937)378-6131 1.3 7-12 n/a
- Hamersville Hamersville Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 652 students
1950 State Route 125
Hamersville, OH 45130
(937)379-1144 5.9 K-8 652
- Russellville Russellville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 283 students
239 W Main St
Russellville, OH 45168
(937)377-4771 6.0 K-5 283
- Augusta Augusta Independent School Grades: PK-12 | 286 students
207 Bracken St
Augusta, KY 41002
(606)756-2105 8.7 PK-12 286
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.