Georgia Cyber Academy
- GCA Parent Selected to Join Superintendent's Council - 09/23/2020GCA PTSO President Barbara Maddox was recently selected to join the State School Superintendent`s Parent Advisory Council.
- Georgia Cyber Academy Granted New Charter - 09/22/2020Georgia`s State Charter Schools Commission voted to renew the charter for Georgia Cyber Academy (GCA) for an additional three years. In recommending the renewal, the Charter Commission noted the school`s "significant academic growth" in conjunction with the school`s recent management and curriculum changes.
- Georgia Cyber Academy is a statewide, tuition-free, online, accredited public charter school for students in grades K-12. GCA provides a learning environment where students are empowered to reach their full academic potential through participation in live interactive classes and an engaging curriculum that supports individualized and differentiated student learning paths.
- Students and families are partnered with certified teachers who instruct and guide student progress and achievement. In the virtual classroom, students participate in real-time, direct instruction via our online learning management system. During the school day a parent or guardian acts as a learning coach to provide support and guidance in the comfort of home.At present, our population encompasses students from every county and school district in the state of Georgia, enrolling approximately 11,000 students per year. GCA envisions a classroom environment where students can successfully reach their full potential and emerge career or college ready, and prepared to assume roles as positive contributors to society.
Review Georgia Cyber Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities