- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 872 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 90%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 9% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 11% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Glendale Landmark School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Glendale Landmark School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Glendale Landmark School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Glendale Landmark School?
What grades does Glendale Landmark School offer ?
What school district is Glendale Landmark School part of?
View the Glendale Landmark School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Glendale Landmark School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities