- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 111 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 7%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Top 50% in MN)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 30-39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MN Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 56% MN state average), while 40-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 59% MN state average).
What is the graduation rate of Glenville-emmons Secondary?
The graduation rate of Glenville-emmons Secondary is 80%, which is lower than the Minnesota state average of 84%.
How many students attend Glenville-emmons Secondary?
111 students attend Glenville-emmons Secondary.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
93% of Glenville-emmons Secondary students are White, 3% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Glenville-emmons Secondary?
Glenville-emmons Secondary has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the Minnesota state average of 14:1.
What grades does Glenville-emmons Secondary offer ?
Glenville-emmons Secondary offers enrollment in grades 7-12
Review Glenville-emmons Secondary. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities