- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 388 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 62%
- Math Proficiency: 60-64%
- Reading Proficiency: 65-69%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Goethe International Charter?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Goethe International Charter?
What grades does Goethe International Charter offer ?
What school district is Goethe International Charter part of?
Review Goethe International Charter. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities