Goodrell Middle School News
Browse past news stories for Goodrell Middle School in Des Moines, IA.
- Well-known principal moving to new school this summer
Des Moines Public Schools announced Tuesday that Peter LeBlanc will be the next principal at Goodrell Middle School.Goodrell ...
- Goodrell Middle Schoolers Build Grain Bin for Geometry - whotv.com
Goodrell Middle School students are getting a geometry lesson out of building a grain bin home in the school's courtyard with volunteers from the Global Compassion Network. The network builds grain ...
- 15 photos: Goodrell Middle School 6th grade art class - DesMoinesRegister.com
. Kayden Schnathorst, 11, of Pleasant Hill, holds up her drawing during a sixth grade art class at Goodrell Middle School on Thursday, Nov. 13, 2014. Students in the cla ...
- 7 photos: Clap In for Goodrell Middle School sixth-graders - DesMoinesRegister.com
Sixth-grade student Jose Guzman walks down a sidewalk lined with seventh and eighth-grade students on both sides during a "clap in" welcoming sixth-graders on the fir ...
- Goodrell Middle School Teacher Honored for Excellence - ReadMedia (press release)
DES MOINES, IA (12/06/2010)(readMedia)-- Traci Nalevanko, a sixth-grade teacher at May Goodrell Middle School in Des Moines, has been named a 2010 Excellence in Education Award runne ...
- Goodrell Middle School teacher placed on paid leave after arrest - DesMoinesRegister.com (blog)
A Goodrell Middle School teacher has been placed on administrative leave after she was arrested earlier this month and charged with first degree harassment, officials with the De ...
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.