- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 711 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 56%
- Graduation Rate: 73% (Btm 50% in AZ)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20%
- Math Proficiency: 47% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 58% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Gps Global Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Gps Global Academy's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Gps Global Academy?
How many students attend Gps Global Academy?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Gps Global Academy?
What grades does Gps Global Academy offer ?
What school district is Gps Global Academy part of?
View the Gps Global Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Gps Global Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities