Graduation Achievement Center Charter High School
- Graduation Achievement Center Charter High School's student population of 1,594 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 73 teachers has grown by 128% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,594 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||73 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Graduation Achievement Center Charter High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,188 schools in Georgia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1961 out of 2188 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||State Charter Schools- Provost Academy Georgia School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Graduation Achievement Center Charter High School is Maynard H. Jackson- Junior High School (1.7 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Kindezi Old 4th Ward (1.1 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is The John Hope-charles Walter Hill Elementary Schools (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Forsyth Department Of Corrections
300 Patrol Rd
Forsyth, GA 31029
(478) 992-5916 0.4 n/a n/a
- Atlanta The John Hope-charles Walter Hill Elementary Schools Grades: PK-5 | 420 students
112 Boulevard Ne
Atlanta, GA 30312
(404) 802-7450 0.8 PK-5 420
- Atlanta Kindezi Old 4th Ward Grades: K-7 | 468 students
386 Pine St Ne
Atlanta, GA 30308
(404) 719-4005 1.1 K-7 468
- Atlanta Centennial Academy Grades: K-8 | 847 students
531 Luckie St Nw
Atlanta, GA 30313
(404) 802-8550 1.2 K-8 847
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.