Graham Creek Elementary School
Graham Creek Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Graham Creek Elementary School's student population of 295 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||295 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Graham Creek Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#175 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jennings County School Corporation School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Deputy Deputy Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 88 students
14350 W Mulberry
Deputy, IN 47230
(812) 274-8007 5.4 PK-4 88
- North Vernon Jennings County Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 694 students
820 W Walnut
North Vernon, IN 47265
(812) 346-4940 9.0 7-8 694
- North Vernon North Vernon Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 674 students
810 W Walnut
North Vernon, IN 47265
(812) 346-4903 9.0 K-6 674
- Hayden Hayden Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 294 students
55 S Cr 685 W
Hayden, IN 47245
(812) 346-2813 9.7 K-6 294
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.