Grant Union High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 2,088 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 95%
- Graduation Rate: 91% (Top 30% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 15% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 47% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 47% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Grant Union High School?
The graduation rate of Grant Union High School is 91%, which is higher than the California state average of 85%.
How many students attend Grant Union High School?
2,088 students attend Grant Union High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
53% of Grant Union High School students are Hispanic, 17% of students are Black, 16% of students are Asian, 5% of students are White, 5% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Hawaiian, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Grant Union High School?
Grant Union High School has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Grant Union High School offer ?
Grant Union High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Grant Union High School part of?
Grant Union High School is part of Twin Rivers Unified School District.
Review Grant Union High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities